Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cornell dining: Mexican dinner!




So I saw this flyer about last week's Mexican dinner in the central campus dining hall.... and I almost DIED. OF JOY.



The menu looked fabulous! Like, this was ACTUAL Mexican food.



They called THIS pozole. I wanted to go throw it at the chefs in the back because they LIED!


The food turned out not being so great.... but what did I expect? C'mon people.



The tamales, however, were GOOD. They tastes just like Mama's! I was so surprised, considering how much work goes into making them (we have first-hand experience).

Everything else was like, whatever.

But it was so nice to have a change in the menu!

Thanks Cornell Dining ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates