Saturday, August 22, 2009

The first pictures! CORNELL!


Here are FIRST pics! This includes packing up, the trip to Ithaca, and moving in.

There are more pictures to come, of course. I'm extremely tired and there's a lot of crazyness going on right now, so this is all I could post at the moment.

Oh what beautiful green hills :)


OHMYGOSH! Cowbebes and horses IN THE SAME SHOT! ON A FARM! :)
This lil' one and I. Lookin dorky on North Campus.


Chillin on a footbridge!

This is UNDER the bridge. And there are people there but they shouldn't be there...

Cornell is made of hills and I MEAN IT.

Nice view, huh?

My half of the dorm! More pics coming SOON!
Mom was so stressed, poor thing. Jessi was going with the flow. Notice the lobster pillow I bought~

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates