Saturday, October 31, 2009

Corning Glass Museum: PREPARE TO BE AMAZED!



Today, Jake's parents graciously took Jake, Sofia and I to the Corning Glass Museum in Corning, NY. Not very far from campus.
The drive up. We saw lots of road kill and hawks!! Good stuff!




This place actually looked like a museum! Just like the Museum of Science back home. I was so happy to see a modern-looking building.

That's glass! Crazy.



I wonder how people make such incredible pieces with GLASS.


I like the deer in this one.



The colors remind me of Mexico.
This is a fish bowl! What a great idea.

Oooo.



I thought this one was cute.





Jellyfishes!
An illusion with a funky mirror.


The inside of a camera lens.
A fishy!

The gift shop~

Giant pumpkins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates