Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Uris library: A.D. White Library




Hey yall, just wanted to share my adventure of the day.

To start, the wind gusts hit 40mph today, which is RIDICULOUS. I got hit by leaves so hard it actually hurt!



Anyway, I took refuge in Uris library. This library is attached to the clock tower (McGraw tower). It has great views of Ithaca.


But! There's an amazing room there called the A.D. White Library.



Ohmymother, it's such a beautiful room. I literally couldn't do my studying because I kept looking around.



SO PRETTY!!!

Students call it the "Harry Potter room."
It looks straight out of Harry Potter I swear! Look at it! It's so pretty!!!



Actually, while I was there, an engaged couple were taking pictures there with a pro photographer. They were Cornell alumni, of course. So many Cornellians get married to each other, golly.



The library has 3 floors, but the floors are very low and open. It's a lot of fun to walk on the upper levels hehehe!



Mr. A.D. White had good taste, lemme tell ya.



Anyways, I'll be doing my studying here for sure! If I can concentrate on my work, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates