Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas eve!


Happy Christmas Eve!

It's my favorite day of the year. Christmas day loses the anticipation, yknow?

It's too bad I'm SICK!
And I've been sick since Saturday night!

Fever, rash (quite unsightly), ear ache, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes.... misery....

Yea, I'm not happy about getting sick 2 days after arriving home. Especially considering the flu pandemic we had at school and I was not sick ONCE (except for a sore throat a few weeks ago).

So you guys won't see me for christmas :(
And I won't get to eat my usual double portions of food because I don't have an appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates