Friday, December 4, 2009

End of classes!

It's the last day of classes, people!!!

No more classes after today!

I have study period until the end of my final exams, which is Dec 15 (chemistry). I have bio on Dec 11.



Until then, it's hanging out with friends, exploring Ithaca, and most importantly STUDYING!

We will study, I promise you.

In fact, my dorm will issue 22-hour quiet hours. The only time we can make normal noise is between 7pm-9pm. So, yes, we will study.

So, what will I do after I finish my finals?



Well.... I'll go home for winter break between Dec 17-19. Probably on the 18th. I'm trying to find a ride to Boston because I don't want to pay for the bus again.... and the bus is so boring! I have friends that visit Boston occasionally, and some might go to Boston to visit friends. I might tag along. I'll let you guys know what's up.



So stay tuned! The coming attractions feature a beef farm field trip on Saturday (in the snow, I'm afraid) and some videos of mini music concerts in the Williard Striaght Hall lounge.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates