Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What do I eat here?

The food. My first priority. Because I'm a little piggy.



Unfortunately, I can't say I eat well here. Sure there's lots of food, but sometimes there's no time to eat, or the dining halls close and all there is left to eat is CRAP! American heart attack food!



But enough of that. Today's food:

Typical lunch. There was a salad, but I ate it by the time I took the picture.
And I didn't eat ALL of it! I always take more than I can eat :)


A stir fry. The freshest thing you can eat in the dining halls.... that isn't a burger. Or pizza.


Risley hall dining. Risley is a residence hall, actually. This room reminds everybody of Harry Potter. Their food seems more homemade, or at least has more attention given to it, than the other dining halls. It's tiny, but it's a nice change to eat there.

A typical dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates