Monday, September 7, 2009

More Cornell surprises



Just so you all know, this is what the forest path looks like. This is where I see the deer, and this is also the shortcut I take to my animal science class (cuts a 40min walk into a 20 min walk).



Oh, and look at what I found today! I got lost behind some of the science buildings, and look! Gardens! Everywhere! And nobody walk through them (except for some staff I suppose).


I guess the horticulture students ran out of space on the farms or something... this is a collection of plants, with their names and descriptions on small plaques beside them.
Cool!

And, just so you know, there are more CHIPMUNKS here than squirrels.



The squirrels are not as fat or gray as the ones in Boston.



There are more seagulls here than pigeons.



And I see more water here than I did back home.



Kay, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates