Thursday, September 24, 2009

Videos of the day

So here are some videos that I took today.

First, the chimes concert at 1pm. Cornell has a clock tower called McGraw Tower. Inside are chimes, which is like a piano that uses bells. There's a team of "chimesmasters," students, and they go up and play songs 3 times daily.

At 1pm, they played some good songs! Good thing I was close enough to get some good audio.

Sorry for the shakiness of the camera. I was trying to be discreet.

New York New York!



The Way You Look Tonight




In the Hall with the Mountain King




Do Re Mi





So after recording these vids for you and running some errands, I went to lounge and do some studying in Willard Straight Hall. They have a nice living room style lounge and browsing library full of reaaaally old books (well... from the 70s. They look old) And they have comfy sofas.
They also have a piano that students can play. Everyday someone GOOD plays the piano at lunchtime.

This was today's "concert." The guy playing was CUTE. Too bad I was on the other side of the bookcase so I couldn't record him for you.



Doesn't he play wonderfully??? Ooohh.... I'd have a crush on him if I could remember what he looked like. Oh well!

People are requesting pics of myself... I have not taken pics of myself because I look like a ZOMBIE!

I'll take pics tomorrow... tomorrow is Friday so I'll be a little happier.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates