Sunday, January 10, 2010

The end of winter break?


Heads up, I'm going home on the Jan 15th.

My bus ticket is for the 23rd, but that gives me only one day to get A LOT of stuff done before my classes start on the 25th.



A friend of a friend is making a trip to Ithaca on the 15th, so I'll hitch a ride with her.

And in case you are worrying, my dorm is open ALL winter break. Dining halls open on the 18th, but there are several cafes on campus that stay open and there are always countless places to eat just off campus.
Remember, there are kids taking winter classes there right now!

So guys, if I don't see you before I leave I will see you in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates