Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weekend update

Alright guys.

I don't seem to have a cold, but I'm definitely asthma-ish. The 3 degree weather is certainly not helping.
My lovely physician at the school clinic gave me Albuterol. Now I'm puffing it like a dork ;) No offense, Mishy.
So anyways, I'm trying to keep a sinus infection at bay.

And as I said before it's ridiculously cold outside. It will be better for the rest of the week but gawd... it was REALLY cold. It hurt, really hurt, if skin was exposed.

But look! My papa sent me the most awesome surprise ever!
2 CDs, courtesy of some awesome person on eBay. Los Hermanos Casto and Lucho Gatica (Who I keep calling Luchito Gatito)!!!!!



If you know who these people are, HOLLER!!! WOO HOO!!!!
For those of you who don't know, these are beautiful singers from Mexico! They're from the 50s I guess. No wonder I like them so much.

And for those relatives of mine looking at this, I know you're laughing at me! But you guys know I love this stuff :)



And check it out. Ready to eat, single portion cookie dough. BRILLIANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates