Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tango shoes~




Okay.

I did it.

I bought tango shoes.

They are handmade and imported from Argentina.


A Christmas present from me to me~

They are very pretty! The brand is Darcos. Whoever is reading this might know a thing or two about tango manufacturers....
Anyways, they were purchased from Teddy's Shoes in Central Square. I think it's the only place in Boston where tango shoes are sold. Or, that's what my extensive research has come up with.

Then, we bought my little sister a cute wool coat!

If you're looking for a wool coat yourself, GO TO MACYS NOW. They have a great sale! Last year I bought a Jessica Simpson coat (my red one) that was $300 in season and $100 when I bought it.



Ladies, y'all better get down to Macys before the good coats are gone.

Some girls want diamonds, some want shoes. I want wool coats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates