Monday, January 4, 2010

Lobsters in the new Shaws!

So, I was at Chestnut Hill and I stopped into the newly renovated Shaws.... it seems everybody has been there except me!



A cart escalator! oooohhh.....

AMAZING! Beautiful. I love all the frozen food aisles. It's like.... a yellow brick road of FOOD!
And the aisles are named after different towns! As streets! (Brookline St had frozen food I think...)
Very creative. I'll go there more often just for fun.

And they had the prettiest produce section I've ever seen. And prepared foods section!

Mouth watering.

Can you believe I'm ranting about a supermarket? Haha~

And I saw THIS!


Yeah, they were tiny! Only 1-2 lbs.
But they were looking at me..... and me being a friend of lobsters, I took a picture.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes

POOP FIGHT!
 

Moobaby | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates